Texas Adoption Laws
Meet Our Team of Adoption Attorneys
With over 100 years of combined adoption experience and offices in Forth Worth, Southlake and San Angelo, Brown Pruitt’s adoption attorneys can provide services across the state, not only where they have offices, but throughout the state. Brown Pruitt is also a network of family law and adoption attorneys across the United States.
We understand that each adoption is unique, just like each child. With our level of experience, we have encountered nearly every adoption situation. Simply put – we know how to legally finalize an adoption.
Our adoption attorneys are truly a team, as we work cooperatively on each adoption case we receive. What this means for you, the prospective adoptive parent, is:
- one of our attorneys is almost always available. Babies don’t often work around our time schedules, so we are just a phone call away.
- if and when swift action is needed, each member of our team is already up to date on the case and can act accordingly to the new information.
- when you need to talk, any of our adoption attorneys can take your call and answer your questions or provide education on the matter.
Our team consists of members of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys (AAAA) and the American Academy of Assisted Reproductive Technology Attorneys (AAARTA), both of which are exclusively reserved for attorneys who have achieved the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards in their respective areas of the law.
Our adoption legal services include:
- Up-to-date information about relevant adoption laws
- Drafting and filing of legal documents
- Facilitating termination of parental rights
- Assisting with ICPC clearance for interstate adoptions
- And completing nearly every other legal service required to finalize an adoption
Equipped with the experience, complete understanding of the legal issues surrounding adoption, and the process involved with placing a child with adoptive parents, we promise sound legal representation.
If you are considering adoption or have already begun the adoption process but need legal representation or advice, contact our Texas adoption attorneys today for a free consultation.